READ THESE SLOWLY.
LET THEM SINK IN.
1. from consumers to people:
consumers buy, people live.
2. from product to experience:
products fulfill needs, experiences fulfill desires.
3. from honesty to trust:
honesty is expected. trust is engaging and intimate.
4. from quality to preference:
quality for the right price is a given. preference creates the sale.
5. from notoriety to aspiration:
being known does not mean that you are also loved.
6. from identity to personality:
identity is recognition. personality is about character and charisma.
7. from function to feel:
the functionality of a product is about the practical.
the feel of a product is about the sensory experience.
8. from ubiquity to presence:
ubiquity is seen. emontional presence is felt.
9. from communication to dialogue:
communication is telling. dialogue is sharing.
10. from service to relationship:
service is selling. relationship is acknowledgement.